Supplements can be returned within a 60-day window as part of our No Brainer Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, we will refund the cost of your purchase (not including shipping). No need to print a return label and send the product back to us. Keep it!
Tools: Brain Tools can be returned within a 60-day window. We’ll fully refund the cost of your purchase (not including shipping) and provide you with all the info you need to ship the product back to us.
Programs: If you have completed a full BIPRI program and have not shown any improvement in your overall brain health, we will refund your purchase 100% within 30 days of completing the program. (In order to be eligible, you must also begin the program within 14 days of receiving all materials.)
Unless otherwise required by law, we will issue refunds only to the payor as follows:
- Credit Card. Payments made via credit card will be refunded to the same credit card account used at the time of purchase.
- PayPal. Payments made via PayPal will be refunded to the PayPal account used at the time of purchase.
- Cash or Check. Payments made via cash, check or bank withdrawal may be refunded by means of a BIPRI credit, or check. Refunds for payments by check will be processed within 10 days of approval, unless the payor provides a copy of the cleared bank draft or check from his or her financial institution, in which case the refund may be made more quickly.
- EFT from Bank Account. Payments made via electronic fund transfer from a bank account (EFT or ACH) may be refunded by means of a check, BIPRI gift card, adjustment credit, or credit to the payor’s original bank account. Refunds will be processed within 10 days of approval.
- Gift Card. Payments made via BIPRI gift card will be refunded to a BIPRI gift card.
Initiate a Refund
All return/refund requests must be filed through our return/refund request form. We do not accept requests by phone, fax or online.
Begin the Return Process
5115 Maryland Way, Suite 102
Brentwood, TN 37027
0 Comments for “Return & Refund Policy”